Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Borrower will never be Choosy!!

This is really lame, but I have just had no time to get any pictures for a new post, so I'm going to take the easy way out and "borrow" some lovelies off my Pinterest board, giving credit where credit is due.  I was able to finally get myself "invited", and once I learned the Pinterest ropes there was no stopping me!  So, So many beautiful pictures and talented people among us, I lost track of time and had to force myself to stop.  Enjoy!



from minlillaveranda (my Little Veranda)




My Little Veranda




From wonenenzo, Take a Look Inside, from the internet




                                                             From Pastels and Whites











Images from L Antlif








Stipje


These are just a small sampling of the beautiful images
you'll find posted on my Pinterest page.....Please
click on the sidebar link to hook up with my boards,
sit back and enjoy!!

11 comments:

  1. Devon,
    Love those images! I'm on Pintrest also, now all I have to do is figure out how to set it up! I'm unfortunately a little slow with all this stuff! There are so many fabulous things to see on there, it's so fun, I love browsing thru.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest but it is addicting. Sometimes when I'm watching tv I'll browse Pinterest and suddenly realize I missed the entire show I was watching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of it! Makes me want a do-over - white on ivory on cream on white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images, I do believe I have most if not all of these on my own pinterest boards!
    Great minds think alike! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO far I have resisted Pinterest. Just don't want to use another time waster.... please don't make me go there.

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, that is some wonderful inspiration that you've gathered. I wish that I could get into Pinterest...I think I've only pinned about five things. I feel like I just don't have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these pictures are beautiful! I haven't done Pinterest yet, but it looks so fun! And what a great way to keep all one's inspiration organized! I will be by your Pinterest page to visit! :)

    I hope you have had a wonderful week so far, and that you have a fun weekend! :)

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clean, clean, clean...love it.

    Maybe my next life I'll go with shades of white..not sure I could sell my man with a complete remodel at this point.

    Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over from Kary's "My Farmhouse Kitchen" and thought I'd take a peek around! I'm in love with that bathroom sink! It makes me want to do my bathroom over! I also want to paint everything white! Love your dream home. If I could I'd build a "new" "old" home!

    I'm a New England girl too! We live in MA and have a tiny little cottage in ME where we try to spend all our free time. Please stop by when you have a moment. I love company and new friends are always welcome.

    I've enjoyed my visit!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh...i see my friend mary here...i love mary !!!!

    and i LOVE this... you have inspired me my friend...i am finally going to tackle the bathroom cabinet...it needs new paint...and i am looking for my paintbrush right now !!!!

    i love it all

    kary
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Devon!
    I love Pinterest too and have been on there for a while. It's kind of scary how much time you can spend on there!
    Lots of great images and lots of talented people out there in the world!
    Thanks for sharing these lovelies!
    Your newest follower,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete